Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Howdy!

On April 23, 2012 Elder Johnson wrote: Dear Family and Friends: Well, these last weeks have been crazy. My companero was changed last Monday and I'm with an elder called Elder Mamani, he's from Peru. We are getting along well. He and I go home the same day, so we will be expecting other companeros in the coming week. I am working hard to find the people that God has prepared, I know they are there, but they are hidden really well. I hope that in the next weeks we can find them. It's looking like my favorite fruit "tuna" (cactus fruit) will get ripe a week or two before I head home. It's going to be weird being on the official count-down here in a week. It will be my last transfer in the mission. It's too bad I don't have more, however, I am looking forward to the other very important things that come after. We are teaching a wonderful lady named Evelia, she has the desire to be baptized in the coming weeks. I love you all so much. Elder Iver Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment