Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Monday, May 14, 2012

Howdy!



On May 14, 2012 Elder Johnson wrote:

Hello Everyone!

This week was really groovy because I was able to talk to my family. It was wonderful to be able to see their faces, and talk to them. We have been looking forward to the day when we could say, "Well, one month and we'll come and see you in Mexico!" Now it is one month minus one day...Woot woot!!

Our investigator Berenice who could not get baptized because she smoked is going to be baptized this week! She is very excited, and happy that it is finally time. Her mother will be baptized shortly after, in the coming weeks. We have been working hard at being willing to contact people in the street. It's difficult to stop them and talk to them about Jesus. I really do, however, enjoy being able to see lives get changed from the message that we share.

My companion is doing great, he is such a hard worker and a great teacher. He can make a special connection with the people and help them understand the message of the restoration and apply it to their own lives. I figure it's pretty hard to be with someone who is going home in a few weeks, I give him credit for being such a good sport.

I included some pictures from my birthday. A sister in our ward threw me a party, and we ate cake.

I love you all!!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment