Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Howdy!




On Monday, April 30 Elder Johnson wrote:

Family and Friends:

Well, we had transfers and now I have a new companion. His name is Elder Johnson. Ha ha. So Elder Johnson and Elder Johnson will work together. It's interesting because we are the only "Elder Johnsons" in the mission. He is from Utah, and has the same amount of time as my companion Elder Schultz, about 14 months. We are excited and look forward to calling our Mamas in a couple weeks.

We are teaching a lady named Evelia who wants to be baptized, the only problem is that she is soooooooooooo busy. It's election time here in Mexico in about a month to two months, and she is working really hard campaigning for her party, which sucks up all of her time. But she loves it. We are hoping that in the next few weeks that the work cools down and she will be able to be baptized.

It's strange being at the last transfer of my mission. Looking back, I have learned a lot, and I am pleased with the progress I have made. Please keep me in your prayers so that I will be able to work hard and "endure to the end."

It's time to tell you all to stop sending me things in the mail, because I will not get it!

I love you all so much!
Be happy!

Elder Iver Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment