Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Thursday, November 4, 2010

In Mexico!


At 10:23 p.m. on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 Elder Johnson Wrote:

Dear Folks:

Well, here we are! We made it. I thought that our family lived in a big city, that is a false statement. I thought we were going to die at least four times getting to the mission home...You ought to look the traffic up...It's crazy. Yup.

I'm headed off to Queretaro, in an area called Industrial. I don't know what the town is called...but that's that. My companion is Elder Larranaga (with an enyay). He is a native.

They said to send all mail to the address you have, because it's the safest. Ship everything (including packages) through the United States Postal Service.

I love you!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment