Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Howdy!

On January 30, 2012 Elder Johnson wrote:

Hello All:

Well this week in San Juan has been a little cold, with rain and wind, but here we are working along.

My companion and I have been struggling to find people to teach, but we are working at it. We found the mother of a young person in our ward who is not a member, she is very interested, and told us that she has been thinking about getting baptized, which is wonderful. Her name is Araceli, but goes by Celi (said: Shelly...I don't get that one...). I am hoping that everything goes well with that, and that she accepts to go to church this Sunday. We are continuing teaching Doris and Victor, who are getting ready for their baptism in February. We are planning on helping Doris keep away from the bottle by making a box with many pictures of Christ on it, and candies inside with scriptures on them. The idea is that when the temptation comes, that she will take a candy and read the scriptures instead of drinking. I hope it works.

Please keep my companion, Elder Hilario, in your prayers this week. He is struggling and needs a lot of prayers.

I appreciate all the love you send my way and for the support you give me.

Love:

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment