Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Howdy!

On January 23, 2012 Elder Johnson wrote:

Hello, Cadets:

Well, the [family we have been working with] will not be getting baptized this month, and probably not the next, but at least we planted some seeds, and they'll grow. It's unfortunate to see that and I felt sad, but I did everything I could and in the end, they still have their freedom to choose.

Well this next week should be good! We went to the state of Mexico to help a couple of couples get married, two are already baptized, but want to go to the temple, and two are old investigators, Victor and Doris. They came to church this last week and we are excited to be teaching them again.

Today we went and had a barbeque with our district, we made carne asada and cooked sausages, after we played soccer and I got sunburnt. It was fun.

My companion's brother, Adrian, got called to serve a mission in Cuernevaca, Mexico and leaves in April. It's very exciting because his family didn't think that he was going to go, but now he has his call. I hope you keep him in your prayers, because those months before the mission are terribly hard, and he needs that help.

I hope you all are well. I love you!

Elder Iver Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment