Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Howdy!

On July 25, 2011 Elder Johnson wrote:

!Buenas tardes, Familia y amigitos!

Well this week we were able to help Adela and her mom, Venustiana be confirmed. It was a wonderful day and they were both so happy! Unfortunately, I don't think that Venustiana has too much longer in this world. But she'll make a great missionary in the next with all the things she has learned! I hope you keep them in your prayers. We are teaching a man named Giovanni and his son Diego, who are really excited about learning. They will be a great addition to the church. We are also teaching two littler kids named Jesus and Abram. They are cool guys. Their mom is a member and we are helping them to make the decision to be baptized.

It was wonderful to hear about Elder Sonntag and Elder Hawkins! They would be such great zone leaders! I wish I could send them a letter, but I'm afraid one of them would get transferred before it got there!

Well, remember to pray and ALWAYS follow the promptings you get. That goes for everything. Home and visiting teaching, teaching a class in church, talks, and just normal life. Do it and touch lives. Do it and help save generations.

I love you all so much! I hope you all are well!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment