Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Howdy!

On June 20, 2011 Elder Johnson Wrote:

Friends and Family:

Well this week was a bit difficult, but not a bad week. We were able to get Tonia baptized, and she was really excited after it. We have some good lessons lined up this week and hopefully two baptisms, which will be really great! Ana and Brian will be our baptisms, and they are pretty excited to be baptized. They are great people and their baptism will help them so much in their lives.

This week was good in the sense that I really felt the pressures of being a missionary, and especially of being a senior companion. Sometimes it's difficult, but everything I go through is for my benefit and learning and I will definitely come out a better person in the end.

We have to say goodbye to our president, Presidente Nancollas, this week, but next week will be great because we get our new president,
Presedente Call. We are going to be able to meet him next Friday, the first of July. We will be having interviews with him and it will be really wonderful to finally meet the guy. I have heard a lot about him and want to get to know him. I am hoping that I will be able to get to know him and that I can learn a lot from him. I am also hoping that he has a good influence on my mission and also on THE mission.

This week has been a little less hot. It has been nice, and I believe we are heading towards the rainy season, which should start in July. I have heard that it floods a lot here. I am looking forward to that.

I hope you know that you are all in my prayers, and that I love you all!

Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment