Mexico, Mexico City North Mission

Mexico, Mexico City North Mission
MEXICO, MEXICO CITY NORTH MISSION

Monday, August 22, 2011

Howdy!

On August 22, 2011 Elder Johnson wrote:

Well, this week was good. We were able to get someone new to church. Her name is Miriam and she is from Texas, but she moved here until her husband can go back legal. She is happy here, but very alone. She speaks both languages and was happy at the church, because now she has some friends. I hope you will keep her in your prayers.

My companion got transferred today, and now I am with my new companion, Elder Hille, who is from Utah. He has just one transfer less than me. We are going to tear it up!

I ran out of time...sorry.

I hope you are all well!
I love you!

Elder Johnson

Picture: Elder Gray (transferred companion) and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment